If you’re looking for an affordable home or business printing solutions then HP printers are the best choices. HP Printers are designed with easy HP wireless printer set up process which makes your printer more easy to use. Now you can print from your smartphone or tablet and can save 50% ink while printing. HP Office Jet 3830 All-in-One Printer, HP ENVY Photo 7855 All-in-One Printer, HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Printer, HP Office Jet 5255 All-in-One Printer and HP Desk Jet 1112 Printer are the some bestselling printers from HP
Affordable home printing with HP Printers-
With HP printers you can save up to 50% on ink use. These home printers are designed to deliver best quality prints and Get full valueprint up to twice as many pages with original high-yield ink cartridges from HP.
HP printers providehigh-quality printswith an all-in-one printer designed and built to be most reliable in its class. Print photos and documents for the same low price with HP Printers. Now let’s understand the HP wireless printer setup with below given steps to experience the best printing.
How to connect your wireless printer
- First you need to unpack your printer.
- Then Follow the setup instructions.
- First Plug in the power cord and turn on the printer. Install print cartridges and allow your printer to go through its start-up routine.
- Choose one of the connection methods described below. If your printer supports it and you choose an Ethernet (wired) connection, connect it now and make sure while using an Ethernet connection the printer’s wireless system is disabled.
If you want to print wirelessly without a wireless router, learn about it as below-
How to connect to HP wireless directorWi-Fi Direct?
Use the following steps to connect your mobile device or computer with your HP printer:
- First you need to turn on HP wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct from your printer’s control panel.
- Then use your mobile device or computer and ensure that the Wi-Fi radio is on and then connect it to HP wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct
- If you turned HP wireless direct on with security the use the WPA2 password when prompted by your mobile or computer.
- Install the printer software for your computer. Now choose “Wireless” for the connectivity option from the printer software UI. For your mobile devices, you’ll need to install the latest version of the HP printer plug-in application.
HP wireless printer set up-
To complete the HP Wireless printer setup you need to follow the below discussed steps.
- First you need to turn on your Wireless printer and you can check the touchscreen in the wireless printer to connect your wireless network.
- On the touchscreen of your printer, press the right arrow key and then press setup button.
- Now select Network from printer setup menu.
- After the above you need to select Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu. With this your device will search for the wireless routers in its range.
- Once the network is selected then choose your Network (SSID) from the list.
- Now enter the WEP/WPA Passphrase for your network and press Done.
With these steps you will be able to understand your HP printer wireless setup, follow these steps and complete the HP printer setup process. In case you have any difficulty while setting up the printer then you can call our technical support anytime for complete setup support.