Are you seeking help for the HP wireless printer setup? Don’t worry! This blog will provide you easy steps to install your HP printer. HP printer is the best and high-quality product which is easy to install. A printer is an important device to use in home or office. You can perform multiple tasks like scanning, copying, printing, and faxing using the HP printer as it is the all-in-one printer. You can print easily any document or file anywhere through your laptop, computer, and Smartphone. Just install the printer drivers to communicate with the computer. You can set up your printer using a CD or manually. Keep reading the article to know more about HP printer setup and install.
HP Wireless Printer
Here is the step by step guide to set up the HP printer using hp printer install wizard. Complete the hardware setup. Follow the steps given below:
- Unpack the HP printer and plug in the power
chord to supply power.
- Now, lift the paper out tray and pull out the
paper in the tray to load the paper.
- Place the plain paper in the paper tray and push
the tray forward.
- Turn on the printer and select the language.
- Now remove the plastic tape from each cartridge.
- Next, insert the cartridge in its place. Press
- The printer will print a calibration page
automatically. This means cartridges are installed correctly.
After finishing the hardware setup, you can start the HP printer setup and install process.
How to install HP
printer with CD?
- Use your PC to start the setup process. Turn it
- Now, insert the HP Photosmart CD in the hard
drive of your PC.
- Next screen appears; click ‘Install HP Printer
- Now you need to connect the HP Printer to your
Connect the HP
Printer to your PC:
- Take a USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Plug one end of the USB cable in the USB port of your PC.
- Plug its other end into the USB port of the HP printer.
- Follow the next step to finish the software installation.
How to run the HP
printer install wizard?
- After you connect the printer to your computer, the
setup wizard will analyze the printer.
- Next, run the setup wizards and follow the
online instructions to install the software.
- After you complete the software installation via
printer install wizard, your computer restarts.
- Now tick the option ‘click here to print a test
page’ and complete the HP printer setup and install process.
How to resolve the HP
Printer common issues?
You can face technical errors with your HP printer that you need to resolve. Given below are some of the troubleshooting tips to resolve the HP wireless printer setup issues.
- If your printer has a paper jam, check the paper rollers and clean the paper tray.
- You need to load one paper.
- If you have a printing speed issue, go to printer settings and change the print quality.
- Check the physical connections between the printer and PC. This applies if you are facing connection issues.
- If your printer is not working, there is some problem with your printer drivers.
- To resolve printer driver issues, update the outdated drivers to the latest one.
- Try to uninstall the drivers and install them again.
- If your printer is printing faded pages, the issue is with your printer’s ink cartridges.
- One of the most common errors is HP printer offline error.
- To resolve this issue, reboot the HP printer, wireless router, and your PC.
- Try to change the Wi-Fi network name and password.
These are the troubleshooting steps to resolve some common issues related to your HP printer. Hope, this article helped you out to perform the HP printer setup and install process. If you have any queries like how to install HP printer with CD, contact our technical team. You can call them on their toll-free no. or chat live through live chat window. Our technical experts are available 24/7 for providing you instant resolutions.