HP 6968 printer setup process is very easy because of the display in its design. If you own a new HP 6968 printer, you will need to set it up before you can print your documents and files. The HP 6968 printer offers you wireless printing which is a very useful feature nowadays. Wireless printing allows a user to print the documents remotely. In this article, you will learn how to set up HP wireless printer.
HP 6968 printer setup: Step by step instructions
To set up HP wireless printer, we have put together some of the simple and basic step by step instructions. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully in order to avoid facing an issue.
1. HP 6968 printer setup: Wireless
- Attach the power cord to your printer and plug the adapter into the power outlet near your printer.
- Now you will see the homepage of your printer on its display. Touch the wireless tab on the homepage and the page will direct you to the wireless settings.
- Select the wireless setup wizard on the settings page and start the HP printer setup process.
- Click Continue for easy wireless setup instruction. Now you will see the list of wireless networks.
- Now select your personal wireless network from the list and attempt to connect to it.
- To connect to the wireless network, you will require a network key. If prompted, enter the security key to connect to the wireless network.
Now that you have connected your HP printer to the wireless network, start with the driver installation process.
2. HP 6968 printer setup: Driver Installation
- Once your printer gets connected to the wireless network, proceed with the driver installation via 123.hp.com/setup 6968 web address.
- Before we proceed to explain you how to install the drivers on your computer, make sure the computer and the printer are on the same wireless network.
- Now go to the 123.hp.com/setup 6968 and download the driver for your printer.
- After you download the HP printer driver on your computer, launch the installation file.
- Now you will see HP driver installation window on your screen. Follow the instructions to install the drivers on your computer.
Now your HP printer setup will be completed. If you want, you can print a test page to check the proper working of the printer.
HP printer not connecting to wifi?
Is your HP printer not connecting to wifi? Don’t worry, follow the below troubleshooting steps:
- When you see HP printer not connecting to wifi, try to restart the printer.
- Still facing issue? Please ensure that router settings are not updated.
- Make sure the IP address of your printer is not changed.
These troubleshooting steps will surely resolve your issue. Is your HP printer not connecting to wifi still? Call us on our Toll-Free number for further assistance.
This was all about the HP 6968 printer setup process. We hope you are able to set up the printer without facing an issue. In case you still face an issue, give us a call on our Toll-Free number and we will be happy to provide you with further assistance.