Wireless printing can be extremely useful. Most of the HP printers can connect directly to your wireless network that allows you to print from any computer which is connected to your network. You can also print to your wireless printer from your smart phone.Connecting a printer to wireless network offers the convenience of printing from any connected device in your home network. For this you have to do hp wireless printer setup.
Generally users have queries in their mind like: “How do I connect to my HP printer wirelessly?” Not all the printers have wireless functionality, so make sure your printer is capable of connecting to the wireless internet before proceeding.
If you wish to have two or more computers on a wireless network sharing a single printer in your home or office, then it is recommended to connect your printer to a wireless router. To know how to connect printer to wifi router, dial our toll free no to get step by step procedure from our experts.
In this article you will learn that “how to connect hp desk jet 2540 to wifi”. You can do hp wireless printer setup either automatically or manually.
How do I connect to my HP printer wirelessly?
Method 1: Connecting Automatically:
- First of all, you need to ensure that your PC and Wi-Fi network are compatible.
- Then, download and install your Printer’s software on PC.
- After you installed it, double click the software file and it displays printer setup instructions.
- Next, turn on your printer and follow the online instructions until network section screen appears.
- Next, select ‘Wireless network’ then click ‘Send wireless settings to printer’.
- Further, wait for the printer to connect to the wireless network. You would be able to see confirmation message on the screen.
- Click ‘Finish’ to complete the hp wireless printer setup process. Now you printer is ready to use.
Method 2: Connecting Manually:
- First of all, connect the printer to your computer by using USB cable and install its software.
- Next, plug in your printer and turn it on.
- On your wireless printer, press ‘Setup’ button to get the setup options for the printer.
- After that, press the right arrow button until the ‘Network Setup’ option displays in front of you. Click ‘OK’ to continue.
- Next, select ‘Network Settings’ to open the wireless settings.
- Now select ‘Wireless Setup wizard’ and your printer starts searching for available wireless networks.
- Next, select your wireless network and enter network SSID to connect printer to wireless network.
- Click ‘Done’ to save all the settings. Now you would be able to print over your wireless network.
- You can print a test page on computer by clicking the ‘Test Print’ option. If the printer prints out the page correctly, it is now ready for use.
We hope by following steps, you have understood that “how to connect hp desk jet 2540 to wifi”If you need further assistance, then you can contact our experts at our toll free no. We will provide you 24/7 technical support to resolve your issues.